Friday, January 9, 2009

Birthday Wishes

My birthday is just around the corner, and I think of having this special day to spend with a special person. I tell her that I want to go out with her on next week, but I got is "busy","can't go out" and sorts of reason....I truely want her to be wif me on the week of my birthday, no need to exactly on that day. My request is small indeed, but still can't get what I want. What is a birthday which is nothing to celebrate about? I still remember last year birthday I bought a cake for myself in my birthday, tragic right? What will you feel to buy the cake for your own in your birthday? Feels just like you are only the person that know your birthday.....Last year is unforgetable, hope this year will change since still have few more days. I need a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment